Coach Fast Track Program Agreement
Before we get started working, let's be on the same page with what you are getting and how things will work so we can get to the fun stuff!
1. Agreement: By using Coach Fast Track (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Coach Fast Track Program Agreement”). At the time you purchase Coach Fast Track, you will sign a copy of the Coach Fast Track Program Agreement; however, 3 Key Elements, Inc (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change the Coach Fast Track Program Agreement without notice. A new signature will not be required for any changes. You must always refer to the Coach Fast Track Program Agreement to ensure you have the most recently updated version.
Going forward we’ll refer to the coaching program (Coach Fast Track) as “Service” so we don’t have to keep typing it over and over. And we’ll call ourselves “Company” sometimes too, we don’t know why, but just go with it. ;)
2. Deliverables Your Setup fee includes the following:
Pillar 1: A pre-built coaching program: You receive a lifetime license to use and adapt certain 3 Key Elements coaching materials. This includes Kirk’s “Essentials of Self-Mastery” coaching program which includes client worksheets for Kirk’s top 7 topics along with facilitator instructions to teach you how to use them.
Pillar 2: Lifetime access* to the Action Plan Milestones: Step-by-step instructions with all the training videos, checklists, worksheets, and other resources you need to practice coaching, develop and improve your program and content, practice enrollment skills, and get paid clients. *Lifetime access means you’ll retain access as long as it is commercially feasible per 3 Key Elements discretion to continue offering the Coach Fast Track program.
For those who purchased the “Build a Custom Coaching Program” add-on:
Pillar 3: Build a Custom Coaching Program: Deep dive into your content ideas and mission, several questionnaires to collect relevant information, collaboration on creating and finalizing coaching topic worksheets, delivery of additional coaching materials and resources.
Your Monthly Coaching Membership includes the following:
3. Don’t steal. You agree not to steal, reproduce, duplicate, copy, resell or exploit any portion of this Service, or access to the service in any way. For real, I’ll come and find you if you do.
4. Extreme Ownership: You agree that this Service provides you coaching advice and does not in any way do the work for you. This is not a “done-without-you” service. You are responsible for taking action toward your mission and providing input, answers to questions, and feedback throughout the process of us building your coaching program.
5. Be a Good Human: You agree that physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer or Company employee will result in immediate account termination with no refunds given. Meaning, be a good human and act like a grown up. If you cuss at us, belittle us or act like a bad human you’ll be fired as a client and will not be eligible for a refund. This includes threats of all types or you becoming uncoachable. If this happens, all guarantees and refunds are forfeited.
6. Refunds: You understand that after 3 business days from the date of purchase, you are not eligible for refunds or payment plan cancellations/delays outside of qualifying for the guarantees specifically mentioned below.
7. ROI Guarantee: You have access to a guarantee with this Service - If you fully participate in the Coach Fast Track Program and don’t make at least $1,000 as a Coach, we will gladly refund you the difference (in $1,000 and how much you made).
Note: This is a conditional guarantee only available after completing the first 19 milestones and associated action items within the Coach Fast Track program, and recorded in our software.
To qualify for the guarantee, we've quantified what “fully participate” means below so it’s not ambiguous…
8. How Payments Work: Your first payment includes one or more months of active membership. After that initial membership time (specified on the order form), payment for the next month’s membership will automatically be charged to the card on file. Monthly payments will continue every month thereafter. If you paid your setup fee in installments, each installment will be charged 1 month apart until the setup fee is paid in full, and might overlap with your monthly membership charges. You can see the details of all your scheduled payments on the ‘My Subscriptions’ page located at https://3keyelements.com/my-subscriptions.
9. But We Were on a Break: At some point, you might decide to no longer have us coach you. That would suck. But it happens. This is how that will work: a) let us know b) we’ll schedule a quick phone call to talk through the situation (we’re still coaching you, so if this is just you getting discouraged or needing some help, we’ll do everything possible to fix it). You must request this call a minimum of 3 business days before your next invoice date. We do not prorate cancellations. Neither do we refund prepaid monthly coaching fees outside of qualifying for our guarantees.
10. No Bounce-Backs: We believe that real sustained results come with long-term relationships and commitment. As such, we’re looking to work with clients who are in it to win it and not looking to jump in and out of our coaching based on their vacation schedule, personal setbacks, or being discouraged. That’s why we have a “break-ups are final” policy. You may temporarily pause your subscription, but if you request a refund, we will not work with you in the Coach Fast Track Program again. Sounds harsh, but we’ve found it sets expectations correctly upfront and pushes you harder when you feel like quitting (remember, our job is to coach you to get results).
11. You Are Responsible For Your Business: You understand and agree that we indemnify each other and either of us shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if one party has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
12. Changes To Deliverables: You agree that the Company may modify, temporarily or permanently, any part of the deliverables associated with the Service without notice. The company’s policy is to openly communicate any upgrades or changes to the deliverables, trial any changes, and then roll them out long term. Also, at the time you purchase Coach Fast Track, you will sign a copy of the Terms of Service and we reserve the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. A new signature will not be required for any changes. You can refer to the Terms of Service to ensure you have the most recently updated version.
13. Shhhhh: You agree to hold each other’s Confidential Information in confidence following the Effective Date of this Agreement. The parties agree that, unless required by law, they shall not make each other's Confidential Information available in any form to any third party or to use each other's Confidential Information for any purpose other than the implementation of this Agreement. Each party agrees to take all reasonable steps to ensure that Confidential Information is not disclosed or distributed by its employees or agents in violation of the terms of this Agreement.
14. If It Gets Wild: You agree that this Agreement will be interpreted, governed, and enforced solely in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah. The parties agree that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies initiated by customers shall be submitted to an intermediary of the Company's choosing, for mediation, and if the matter is not resolved through mediation, then it shall be submitted for final and binding arbitration to a service of the Company's choosing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company reserves the right to seek resolution to any and all disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or relating to this Agreement in any court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Utah.
15. Surprise and Delight: You agree that failure of 3 Key Elements to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Meaning, if we make an exception for you on one of the items above, that doesn't mean we’ve voided this contract, it means we’re nice people. YAY! Also, this agreement does not take the place of any other agreements between you and the Company.
One last thing: we promise to never talk in legalese again. It's nauseating. But alas.
Sign below and we’ll get to work!
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Coach Fast Track Program Agreement
Agree & Sign